Our website is https://www.hallo.my/en.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data sent in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and internet browser to aid spam detection.
If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can choose to store your name, email address and website in your cookies. This is for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be stored for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set temporary cookies to determine whether your internet browser accepts cookies. These cookies do not contain personal data and are removed when you close your internet browser.
When you log in, we will also set some cookies to store your login information and screen display preferences. Login cookies last for two days, and screen selection cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will continue for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish articles, additional cookies will be stored in your internet browser. These cookies do not contain personal data and only show the post ID of the newly edited article. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited another website.
How long do we store your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and metadata are saved forever. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow -up comments automatically instead of holding them in a monitoring queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (unless they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
What are the Rights to Your Data?
If you have an account on this site, or leave a comment, you can request to receive an exported file of personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to store for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where Do We Send Your Data?
Visitor comments can be checked through an automated spam detection service.
1. All information, information and articles in this website are true at the time of writing. We have taken all the steps, instructions and guidelines before displaying any data and information.
2. We are not responsible for anything that happens to the use of content, instructions, articles contained in this website. We recommend that you make reading and consideration before taking any action on such information.
3. All comments, information received from you are your responsibility. We will monitor all information and ensure that all information is in accordance with the law, personality, religion and racial harmony in Malaysia.
4. You may use all information and share it with other parties provided you give credit or original source to our website.
5. Some of the links found on this web are affiliate links to products or services that we recommend. If you buy something from this page, we will receive a commission from the sale at no additional cost to you.
6. Although recommended by Hallo.my, you are advised to do research and consideration before purchasing the product or service provided.
Comments are closed.